* The Acronym ‘A SLICE’ to Determine Where You Are & Where You Want to Go.
* HEALTH-WEALTH-INFLUENCE Matrix for setting dynamic personal priorities.
* Maslow’s HIERARCHY OF NEEDS to realize Self Actualization.
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
* MANAGERIAL GRID to consider the emphasis on people versus tasks.
* MANAGEMENT INVOLVEMENT to determine shifting priorities over time.
* MANAGEMENT DYNAMICS to determine organizational forces and balances.
* Profit v/s Non-profit Sector... Sole Proprietorship v/s Corporation v/s Partnership.
* Mission / Vision Statements... Target markets, customers and goals.
* Goals: Personal, Professional and Organizational.
* Product/Service... How to profitably determine market positions.
* Team Building... How to make it happen.
* Funding... Equity v/s Debt v/s Crowd Funding to make the endeavor happen.
* Entrepreneurial mentoring to individuals and organizations.
* Helping authors of all types.
Hawaii Island Business Plan Competition
Fred is actively involved as the Hawaii Island Westside Ambassador & Mentor for the Business Plan Competition.