- The Acronym ‘A SLICE’ to determine where you are and where you want to go.
- HEALTH-WEALTH-INFLUENCE Matrix for setting dynamic personal priorities.
- Maslow’s HIERARCHY OF NEEDS to realize Self Actualization.
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained:
- MANAGERIAL GRID to consider the emphasis on people versus tasks.
- MANAGEMENT INVOLVEMENT to determine shifting priorities over time.
- MANAGEMENT DYNAMICS to determine organizational forces and balances.
- Profit v/s Non-profit Sector: Sole Proprietorship v/s Corporation v/s Partnership.
- Mission/Vision Statements: Target markets, customers and goals.
- Goals: Personal, Professional and Organizational.
- Product/Service: How to profitably determine market positions.
- Team Building: How to make it happen.
- Funding: Equity v/s Debt v/s Crowd Funding to make the endeavor happen.
- Entrepreneurial mentoring to individuals and organizations.
- Helping authors of all types.